Friday, June 29, 2012

How much is that doggie in the window?

I love dogs! And I used to have a wonderful little beagle named Toby... he was a darling hound with cute floppy ears and the saddest eyes. So when my friend contacted me to make puppy dog cupcakes for his business, I was only too happy to take up the job.

My friend is a dog whisperer who runs a wonderful little outfit called DogTech , where ill-behaved dogs go to learn their Ps & Qs. DogTech Singapore turns 2 this year and these doggie themed cupcakes are thank you treats for the vets that have given their kind support!

I couldn't resist making little paws...


The proverbial dog bone...


And of course BEAGLES!!!


Here's what you get when you put them all together... a medley that makes you wanna howl... Arooo!


I'm off to the vets in the East this morning to deliver these! I'm awaiting the stock of cupcake boxes to complete my orders. Anyone know where I can get a good deal on white cupcake boxes?

An aside...

Here's a pic of my tri-coloured beagle Toby, who has crossed over the rainbow bridge. I miss you so much! Thinking of you with these cupcakes ... woof!


No comments: