Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Coming soon!

The past weekend was a bit of a break as I had a postponed order that I'm currently working on for Saturday (can't wait to blog about the cake, so stay tuned!).

The break is all very timely as I became an auntie again! My sister gave birth to a beautiful little girl and we've been busy being charmed by her. No prizes for guessing who will be baking her full month cakes ; )

My niece is part Irish, so naturally I'm planning some green-leafed theme cupcakes. I had scoured online shops for shamrock cutters and dainty baking deco for her first month!

Shamrock for luck!

You can check out the baked goods at the end of September. It will be a green and white affair with chocolate and maybe even Guinness in the mix! 

And here's a peek at what I'm working on for this Saturday...

Wunderlust

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Can't wait to see the cake for this Sat! (We'll be at the party!) There's even a tribute to Sticker Lady, haha! Was that Steph's idea or yours? :)

yenyen26 said...

It was Steph's idea... something cool from S'pore :) Thanks again for recommending me for the bake job!