Saturday, January 2, 2016

Hello 2016!

Happy New Year dear readers.

I realised I blogged all of 5 times last year. Oops. But I'd like to think I lived more, and just wrote about it less, and it sure doesn't mean I had baked less either. Last year, the launch of my red velvet venture, Velvetin, was a promising check off the resolution list, though it never became the business of my dreams. Still I enjoyed the process, and it's always there for further undertaking.

So here we are, 2016.

This year, I may have to take on a little less baking, but please do still visit my Facebook page for updates. The special project I have in my oven this year is some other kind of baking, a new creation that has captured the hearts and mind of my whole family. A new baby on the way :)

While I hope to continue baking, in spite of the madness that will be my life come June with two boys and a little baby, let me first apologise if I'm unable to reply your queries or take on your orders. I still hope to hear from all you mummies and keep in touch for future bakes.

Meanwhile, here's to the year ahead... make it a good one.


No comments: